Tomislav OP Set?

I don't think anybody is negative on the Huo Long Heater. It's almost borderline OP.

If it were a little slower to rev up it'd be better IMO. Currently I personally have never fallen down, down, down in that burning ring of fire (the bulleets themselves are another matter), whenever I see a heavy with one who's revving or shooting it I either jump over it or the much more dramatic "Death From Above".

As for my vote on most OP weapon, I personally still think it lies with the Backburner. They didn't like the whole concept of it having a +10% damage bonus as well as the crits from behind, and then remove said damage bonus just to replace it with a +10% damage baked into the weapon itself instead of as a stat. Buffing the vanilla flamer was a nice touch though. Then again I also thought it was somewhat stupid to remove the "no airblast" part of the Backburner too, even if it does cost 50 ammo instead of 20...
 
Last edited:
If it were a little slower to rev up it'd be better IMO. Currently I personally have never fallen down, down, down in that burning ring of fire (the bulleets themselves are another matter), whenever I see a heavy with one who's revving or shooting it I either jump over it or the much more dramatic "Death From Above".

As for my vote on most OP weapon, I personally still think it lies with the Backburner. They didn't like the whole concept of it having a +10% damage bonus as well as the crits from behind, and then remove said damage bonus just to replace it with a +10% damage baked into the weapon itself instead of as a stat. Buffing the vanilla flamer was a nice touch though. Then again I also thought it was somewhat stupid to remove the "no airblast" part of the Backburner too, even if it does cost 50 ammo instead of 20...

The fire isn't a threat to anybody but Spies. It's keeps Spies well away from the Heavy and his Medic.

I agree with you on Backburner. It really did not need that airblast buff.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top