Planetside 2

Hey guys, if we do get an Outfit. Do you guys want to be apart of just one faction or do we want to spread out.

If only one what faction do you think we should join? My vote goes towards Vanu since iv been playing them the most and like how they play(even though they are said to be the worst) and since they need some help out on most servers.

I think the unofficial server we will be using is US East Lysithea. So got any idea's?

I think going into all the factions would be best everybody has their own play style and likes a certain faction for some reason or the other, and it would make recruiting people easier if we aren't faction specific inviting players of all kinds to join in our fun. Me I like all the factions but for different reasons and I plan on playing every faction at some point or another when PS2 is released but for right now I'm happy playing the VS.
 
i say just stick to one faction for now, can always expand once we get bigger
 
I don't think we exactly have a huge number in our division shipping to planetside 2 so letting everyone split into different factions but still be an eGO clan could get messy. I think we'd be better off if we just stuck together. Though yes everyone has a different faction they like so perhaps some voting would need to be done.
 
lava, enforce, mobeus and i are on Lysithea (east) fighting for VS if anyone wants to join us
No vent room for PS2 but we hang around the op:x rooms

I play on Lysithhea east as well fighting for NC with KillercanKill, voobster, Snoopnoop, MajorBadanov, and C4t10. My name in game is druid13.

I prefer NC over TR and VS, I played VS forever in the beginning and they are just to underpowered and weak imo.
 
Back
Top