Epic TF2 Art.

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
5,174
Hey guys,

Post the nice TF2 artwork you've found browsing the web!
This thread had to be posted for all you TF2 lovers.

I'll start:
42889e893f41.jpg


And this is your little candy mentlgen and ladies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdSGjG87qko"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdSGjG87qko[/ame]

~Boro
 
Last edited:
Ohooho I've got quite a few then...

unusual_by_ragepanddemoman-d4wx0a0.png


darkling_by_ragepanddemoman-d4pf34b.png


waiting_by_ragepanddemoman-d4y30go.png


misunderstood__sfm__by_ragepanddemoman-d5bl295.png


endless_wave___mann_vs__machine_sfm_by_squar3x-d5bpkl4.jpg


left_4_robot___mann_vs__machine_by_squar3x-d5bu7fh.jpg


Okay, I'm done now >.>

I lied, one more

ashes_of_kingdoms_by_thomasmcfloy-d5aq0uq.jpg
 
Last edited:
Easily my favorite in that set is the one with the Pyro gossiping with the Scout's mom.
 
Hey guys, I see the forums populated by many video threads, so we can also use this thread, that I created in order to show off the Epic TF2 artwork out there..!

Let me throw this at you:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxCNoYoz2U[/ame]
 
Took me forever to find some good ones from my favourites.
sample-7393e22bbd6a2a00d92088e576c228be_zpsc28f0790.jpg

Don't even need words for this one.
ef943cd3473cd00343c3a64ab9ce3beb_zps5aff01a9.png

Who will win?
9da18e8d9932761dafebd61edff400ae_zps3195ef0e.jpg
 
Back
Top