Me on Youtube :D

Bas.B

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,734
Hey guys,

As so many other random John and Jane Do's, I too have entered the magical world of Youtube by being onthere with myself :P
We were in Rome with school and we visited the Villa Hadriani, the outhouse of one of the Emperors. It's in Dutch so it'll be kinda hard to understand, or maybe that's because I'm grunting :P

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjdYJjcryIY[/ame]

The guy on the right is my History teacher, the guy on the left is me xD
 
Nah, he's really weird in a funny way. Like he was in the middle of his lesson about a knight that got killed and say that's the reason some flower is red and that the sky is blue. Before it was the other way around according to him :P
He's a really nice guy though :D
 
Bas how tall are you? I envy your teacher, I would love to have such a crazy teacher like him. Ummm what did you say?
Eire.32
 

Latest posts

Back
Top