Post Yourself!

Its about time i posted a picture of myself. Most of my pictures are from years back but this is my most recent one, from a month ago

149489_567669769924078_1447751213_n.jpg


Dont confuse me with the woman on the right, that would be my mother. This was taken outside of a Muse concert in Tulsa. One of the best concerts I've ever been to :3
 
Yeeeee

Me and my most adorable puppy Nico
mennico_zps0f1bcef9.jpg

Me in my soccer ish
mebballin_zpsefb84f21.jpg

and other ish
meandladies_zpsc78f67d1.jpg
 
Last edited:
303280_4346877826658_415743094_n.jpg

Me looking all srs.
387482_347626135254449_1691820381_n.jpg

No idea where the plastic fedora came from.
482978_476469815733651_1572566405_n.jpg

Was making cheesecake with my girlfriend, meant to hit the whisk eject button, but his the boost button :glare:
IfhhCC1.jpg

Speaking of her :biggrin:
 
I dont think so. All state junior and senior year, club team ranked 13 in nation as of NOW. I dont think so, get at my level ;]

Bro... My team came in regional champions last year so we traveled to Marseilles, France for an International championship. Came in first. 17 goals. Two hat tricks. Prolly joining the UCLA team when I apply there next year.... get on my level? [;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top