Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Oct 24, 2012 #21 Welcome to the division of the babus. Except for me of course. I am the Supreme Overlord of TF2.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Oct 24, 2012 #22 Meep said: Welcome to dabes division ever! Click to expand... dabes.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 24, 2012 #23 Welcome to eGO's best division! Hope to see you around in our servers and at the events!
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 24, 2012 #24 Welcome to the crew! see you on the servers!
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Oct 24, 2012 #25 Welcome! You should stop by Dustbowl.
J jamilo5 Poster Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 123 Oct 24, 2012 #26 Hey, welcome to eGO hope you have fun!
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 Oct 24, 2012 #27 Welcome aboard!