The Dueling Mini-Tournament!

Ohh sounds interesting I may be in, depending on what I'm doing on the Saturday.

Btw 8pm GMT, is that 8PM BST when the clocks went back or will it be 9pm?

Well...

Google said:
Daylight Saving Time (United States) began Sunday, March 11, 2012, 2:00am, and ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, 2:00am.

According to Google, Daylight Saving Time doesn't end until November 4 at 2AM... But that's U.S... I am not an expert on Time Zones at all, so I would play it safe and be on at 8PM GMT, Darth.
 
Although no one has asked me, I realize I did not make it clear about what one should do if they do not have a dueling mini-game.

Here's your answer, to those who had that thought! Dueling mini-games will be provided!

It's not too late to join! So sign up today!
 
Alright, I'm in. However, I'm highly dissatisfied by the rule against spawn camping...
 
Anyone have any ideas for a movie I can make for this? I want to make a frag clip but I couldn't really get anything on camera.
 
I want to thank everyone for turning out for this event and seeing me off. It was a blast and when I get back I plan on funding another one. Next one will be better organize as now we know what to take into account so thanks again everyone and I can't wait to see the videos made from it.
 
I want to thank everyone for turning out for this event and seeing me off. It was a blast and when I get back I plan on funding another one. Next one will be better organize as now we know what to take into account so thanks again everyone and I can't wait to see the videos made from it.

I hope so. :/
 
PLEASE SEND ME SOME DEMOS OR VIDEOS OF YOUR FAVORITE MOMENTS OF THE TOURNAMENT. I wanna stitch them together into a frag clip.
 
Congratulations to our winners!
1st Place: Shiznoe
2nd Place: Darth

And to those who got our complimentary prizes for having the most points (out of those who lost their duels).
- Goz (who got third place)
- Sublixt
- Dues Inferni


We still have keys for the video contest!
Please send the video submissions (preferably links to Youtube videos) to me by November 16th.​
 
Next time the tourney shouldnt be a pub, it should be MGE style. So med combos don't always win. *cough* :3
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top