Zombie Road

ManBearPig

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
843
I was up a lil too late last night and i was watching the Sci fi channel when i saw this show about this place called Zombie Road. Being a believer of life after death and the paranormal i decided to watch it. Anyways I think this site along with the pictures and videos on it will make any non believers believe...so check it out :) even if your a skeptic

http://www.paranormaltaskforce.com/ZombieRoad.html

This Picture is one of my all time favorite paranormal pictures...sends shivers up my spine bburrrrrr

 
[quote1210384237=Selmuir =FL=]
MBP for all we know that could be a camping group standing up there lol.
[/quote1210384237]

bah why would lil kids be camping on like the scariest road ever?
 
It's still a creepy picture, although the movie they showed on the zombie road did have proof of some human-esque shadows there in places humans weren't before in video format. It was interesting. I believe in things like this, but I'm not totally gullible and I do consider both the 'believer' aspect as well as the 'skeptic' aspect. Also, the stuff they showed on Zombie Roads satanic rituals (All the mutilated animal carcasses as well as a room full of blood and pentagrams, candles, etc.) was interesting and creepy, and I have this gut feeling the pictures were real. Even if it's not, it's still neat.
 
I'm going to have nightmares now thanx alot lol

not all that scary unless your actually there in real life.
 
I saw the show too.
I might go to the zombie road, plus other places this summer. I'm go to Take pictures and see what happen.
 
i just notice there is no reflection in the water.
Maybe because where they are standing?
Just throwing that out there
 
yea that little clip from the website was pretty scary
i believe it...especially when he started talking with "it" ...weird
 
I've had some experiences as well, summoning spirits etc. It was downright scary. As is this movie on the site and the picture.
 
[quote1210957565=ManBearPig -TR-]
I plan on going there and a number of other "haunted" places in the us at some point in my life :). So far ive only visited the Antietam battlefield in Sharpsburg Md...the civil war battlefield was just plain creepy...walking on the sunken road (http://www.westwoodgalleries.com/antietam/tour/s_road/c_s_road.html) where so many had died...
[/quote1210957565]

Come down to Mary Kings Close in edinburgh, very scary. meant to be haunted
 
ive seen that place before on tv...Some Uk ghost hunting show that comes on like 12am my time i think its called "Most Haunted Live" or something like that
 
Yeah lol, and he gets so serious when he close's his eyes and "thinks" there is a ghost present in the room, then somthing like the cameraman sneezes and hes all like "the ghost is present in you"... im like... no its not lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top