Archer

Fraurrix

Thread Junky
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
897
How am I only just discovering this masterpiece? This has got to be one of the funniest shows I've seen in years.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3-zaTr6OUo[/ame]
 
Oh heck no. I've been an Archer fan since it debuted. Own both seasons on DVD as well (3rd will be out Jan 03, '13). H. Jon Benjamin is freakishly hysterical with the banter he's capable of. Plus I don't think there's ever been such a funny line as "The thought of me dead gives you an ERECTION!?"
 
tumblr_lthqewdLip1r4lquro1_500.png
 
Yeah, I love the show but there's a reason you won't see me quote it much on our family friendly website lol.
 
tumblr_m8c8icJJNT1r5dds8o4_1280.jpg


Just about died laughing a few times watching "Lo Scandalo," even moreso when there was an incident in real life which mirrored it darn closely.
 
archer-cherylclothes.gif


archer-choices.gif


Man I really want them to announce the new season soon and I hope its not going to take them two years like season 5 of The Venture Bros.
 
Last I checked it's slated for release this coming January.

I know the DVD of S3 is coming early January, but according to Wikipedia's page the 4th still is listed as TBD for its debut. Aisha also did state that S4 would be sometime in early 2013 though, so it's possible.

Also will feature this little tidbit:

The fourth season of Archer will include a crossover episode with Bob's Burgers; both shows share H. Jon Benjamin as their lead voice actor.

I'm really hoping it's not something as silly as Archer being forced to eat one of Bob's burgers and that being all. I can only imagine the back and forth those two would get into... Also, does anyone else find Cheryl disturbingly hot despite being pretty much crazy as hell?
 
Also, does anyone else find Cheryl disturbingly hot despite being pretty much crazy as hell?

You mean Carol?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archer is the best show on TV... currently not on TV.

However, you guys are missing out if you haven't seen Sealab 2021 or Frisky Dingo, two shows that were precursors to Archer and were created by the same people. Watching Archer, it's hard not to notice references to Sealab. Ah, Sealab...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lgpOdRXXu0[/ame]

Oh, and if you guys haven't checked out the book "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/How-Archer-Ultimate-Espionage-Cocktails/dp/0062066315/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352527563&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+archer"]How to Archer[/ame]"-- again you're missing out. One of the funniest and most informative books I've ever read. Cobras.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top