Computer's

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
I was wondering how many of us have good PC's or Custom built PC's like me.
 
Mines a custom rig build, 2 years ago it was excellent. Today not so much
 
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System RAM: 8 GB
CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700
Primary Display Resolution: 1980 * 1080
Headset: Steelseries Siberia
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: some random 1000 DPI mouse
Hard Drive: 1TB
Case: Zalman Z11
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
 
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 3450 @ 3.10GHz 36 ?C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 (CPUSocket) 36 ?C
Graphics
SHARP HDMI (1776x1000@29Hz)
DELL ST2210 (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (ATI AIB) 46 ?C
Hard Drives
466GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0 ATA Device (SATA) 36 ?C
Optical Drives
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
ATAPI iHAS324 B ATA Device
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device
 
Last edited:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System RAM: 2GB
CPU Name: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU @ 2.00GHz
Free Hard Drive Space: 116 GB
Total Hard Drive Space: 217 GB

Pathetic, I know.
 
lol shiznoe
get speccy its made by piriform, it also tells you the temperatures, so you dont overheat its free
 
OS: Windows 7 Professional
Ram: 2 4-GB DDR3
CPU: AMD Phenom II Thuban Black Edition Hexacore @3.3 GHz
Video Card: HIS Radeon 6950
Resolution: 1920 * 1080
Headset: Tritton AX Pro
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate
Mouse: Razer Naga Molten edition
Hard drive: 2 1-TB Seagate hard drives, RAID 0
Case: Antec 902 V3
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula
Power supply: PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II 950W
Cooling:ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro

I built it myself, and spent a lot of time comparison shopping for the lowest prices, so I am proud to say that everything, monitors, keyboard, and mouse included, cost less than a mac book pro. Considering that my computer is far superior to a mac book in every way, this seems like a good deal to me :)
 
Considering that my computer is far superior to a mac book in every way, this seems like a good deal to me :)

Every way? I'd ask how well that computer performs on an airplane. :P

While my primary computer is in fact a Macbook Pro, gaming on Macs is for masochists. This summer I got an Alienware M17xR4 swimming in oceans of RAM and sporting a scary-fast SSD ... and horrible build quality ... and an embarrassingly-bad trackpad. I knew I was going for quantity over quality when I went AW over Razer, but hoo boy. PC makers, you haven't changed much, have you? :glare:
 
OS: Windows 7 Professional
Ram: 16GB DDR3-1333
CPU: Intel i5-2500k
Video Card: XFX Radeon 6950
Resolution: 1920 * 1080
Headset: Turtle Beach X51
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate
Mouse: Logitech M512 G500
Hard drive: 1 750GB Samsung, 2 WD 500GB
Sold State Drive: 128GB Samsung 830
Case: Fractal Design Define XL
Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3
Power supply: Corsair 750w (I can't remember the model and I'm lazy
Cooling:Cooler Master Hyper

I haven't owned a prebuilt computer since around 2002. I've built my own and several for my friends. I'd do it as a hobby/job if I had more spare time :)
 
I will not bother to put the specs from laptop im always on (except when i play).
 
Laptop: ASUS K53SV
OS:
  1. Linux Mint 13 (Maya) Cinnamon 64-bit
  2. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU:
  • Intel Core i5 2430M Quad-Core 2.4-3.0 GHz
HDD:
  • WDC SATA 640GB (not sure the model number)
RAM: 6GB (not sure manufacturer or model #)
GPU:
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 1GB VRAM
Peripherals:
  • Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard
  • Razer Naga MMO Mouse
  • Razer Orochi Mobile Mouse (for when I'm away from home)
  • Razer Kabuto Mousepad
  • Razer Electra Headset
.. did I miss anything?
 
You might want to upgrade from a toaster.


I've been trying to do that for 3 years now. I have a Dell Laptop, that isn't good enough to run most games, and I run TF2 on lower than the lowest settings possible to get good fps.
 
Back
Top