New Idea

bone~crepitus

I made one post
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
20
We have been having problems getting people to play at night, so ive been thinking on how to change that. I play alot of softball and we have a tournament that starts on friday night and doesnt stop untill sunday we play all night long and its called Midnight Madness. Im not saying we should have a all weekend tournament but what if we had some scrims at night or a new night map maybe a sat night scrim or a tuesday night scrim starting at midnight or what ever time. Please put in your input on the idea to start with.
 
Sounds good, if you're willing to organise this you should get in touch with Council. There is currently one scrim program going (Welsh's) and the real Scrim Season is starting soon too.
Good luck
 
What time are you trying to get people to play at most of the members at night have to sleep because or work or college.
 
I think he means it to be on the weekends, I don't think many of our members are in weekend-college or work irregular shifts :P
Would be ideal for Euro members too: scrim at 2 AM EST would be 7 AM GMT which is OK if you want to :P :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top