Left 4 Dead: The Movie, Starring Brad Pitt!

MGR

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
3,462
Not really, but it damn well looks like it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hYKPt0uJQ[/ame]
 
Mmm I've got mixed feelings about this. I usually like zombie games/movies but this... I don't know...The Walking Dead for example is probably one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. We'll have to wait and see!
 
I read the book, its just full of imaginary people's logs of zombie attacks
 
Angelina Jolie should've been his wife in the film. Makes it like Mr & Mrs Smith. :p
 
This one starts good, but I don't like how it turns out, kind of goes over the top.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC-_o6QteU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC-_o6QteU[/ame]
 
Last edited:
And now, for something completely different:

tumblr_mcgiliYUfD1qbdc3uo1_250.gif

tumblr_mcgiliYUfD1qbdc3uo2_400.gif

tumblr_mcgiliYUfD1qbdc3uo3_400.gif


MGR, y u gotta be lyin' and stufffff
 
And now, for something completely different:
MGR, y u gotta be lyin' and stufffff

You would troll my thread with slander and filthy language. Those are bannable offenses you know.
 
The book was excellent. I don't see how they'll make a cohesive movie of it.

It's been a couple years, but I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It seems the only thing they took from the book was it's name, though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top