Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Nov 9, 2012 #21 one more server to fill
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Nov 9, 2012 #22 HAhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is going ot be funny
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 9, 2012 #23 I spoke with spidey a little after the server went up. He was mistaken that it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I had to correct him that harvest was no where near sliced bread. Harvest is at least 8 tiers above sliced bread.
I spoke with spidey a little after the server went up. He was mistaken that it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I had to correct him that harvest was no where near sliced bread. Harvest is at least 8 tiers above sliced bread.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Nov 9, 2012 #24 Goz & I whooped ass as Team Tryhard! Come @ us pls
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Nov 9, 2012 #25 Fermonx said: Yes! Click to expand... Did we all just get Volde-rolled?
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Nov 9, 2012 #26 I'm thankful for harvest!
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Nov 9, 2012 #27 oey192 said: Did we all just get Volde-rolled? Click to expand... Aye Matey!
M mobomelter Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 308 Nov 9, 2012 #28 Oh man I might have to stop playing NS2 to come caber some people.
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Nov 9, 2012 #29 Cyclone said: Goz & I whooped ass as Team Tryhard! Come @ us pls Click to expand... lolscrub quit tryharding.
Cyclone said: Goz & I whooped ass as Team Tryhard! Come @ us pls Click to expand... lolscrub quit tryharding.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Nov 9, 2012 #30 Cyclone said: Goz & I whooped ass as Team Tryhard! Come @ us pls Click to expand... VP Scout > Cyclone. thx babe
Cyclone said: Goz & I whooped ass as Team Tryhard! Come @ us pls Click to expand... VP Scout > Cyclone. thx babe
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Nov 10, 2012 #31 Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Nov 10, 2012 #32 Wize said: Click to expand... #@#$@#$@#$@#$@#wat Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Nov 10, 2012 #33 VP-77 said: Great broken image Wize Click to expand... What are you talking about?
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Nov 11, 2012 #34 No gameME on Harvest yet = sad Wronskain
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Nov 11, 2012 #35 No Gameme, and Global chat still says Halloween.