K kurrup7 I made one post Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 6 Nov 9, 2012 #1 I really think we should start up a scrim team guys. I have seen the talent within this clan and I really think we could do good. Unless people have disagreements, I personally think we should start one! Would be a TON of fun!
I really think we should start up a scrim team guys. I have seen the talent within this clan and I really think we could do good. Unless people have disagreements, I personally think we should start one! Would be a TON of fun!
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Nov 10, 2012 #2 If you plan on playing this season for ESEA registration ends in 19 days
R RedEeyeZ Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 628 Nov 10, 2012 #3 Been there done that. Scrim team isn't gonna work.
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Nov 10, 2012 #4 Here's what you would need, at least 7 people that are willing to play. Then you would need a ventrillo/mumble/team speak 3 server 12 slots practice server for source/go Everyone would need to pay 7$ for ESEA and then the addition 8$ for league fees. So good luck if you can find some people that are interested, and I hope to see you guys in the next season
Here's what you would need, at least 7 people that are willing to play. Then you would need a ventrillo/mumble/team speak 3 server 12 slots practice server for source/go Everyone would need to pay 7$ for ESEA and then the addition 8$ for league fees. So good luck if you can find some people that are interested, and I hope to see you guys in the next season
V Varuk3r Rookie Joined Nov 13, 2012 Messages 58 Nov 13, 2012 #5 I am interested in Scrims! Lets Do It!
S Snooch Active Member Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 385 Nov 14, 2012 #6 I wish we would bring back our 10man peeps and do that again, those were fun within the community.