Private Recruit Cerv, reporting for duty!

Cerv

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
595
I got the call earlier this week that my application for the Canadian Military has been approved, and I start my basic training in January.

In light of this, I've decided to step down as advisor for Op:X so I can focus on getting my affairs in order in the short 2 months I have before departure. I'll still be around, but much less than in the past few months.

So thanks to all of you who made being part of Op:X leadership such a pleasure! Keep up the good work on recruiting and making this division more like a family than just a bunch of people playing video games together!

Cerv
 
tumblr_m8zf18ubQC1rb15tmo10_500.gif
 
Good luck cerv! Had a blast playing Mechwarrior online with ya! Hopefully I will see you when you get back.... If you get back!
 
I'll be going into the army as an Army Communications and Information Systems Specialist ( ACISS)
 
I'll be going into the army as an Army Communications and Information Systems Specialist ( ACISS)

Canada has an army? I thought it was a state full of good whiskey. (lol) :drool:

albertfish.jpg


Good luck with your career son..! ;)
 
Last edited:
I got the call earlier this week that my application for the Canadian Military has been approved, and I start my basic training in January.

In light of this, I've decided to step down as advisor for Op:X so I can focus on getting my affairs in order in the short 2 months I have before departure. I'll still be around, but much less than in the past few months.

So thanks to all of you who made being part of Op:X leadership such a pleasure! Keep up the good work on recruiting and making this division more like a family than just a bunch of people playing video games together!

Cerv


Best of luck! I don't doubt you are going to have a prosperous and rewarding career.

~Foo Fighter~

(I"m still popping in and out of MWO)
 
Congratulations, good luck and thanks for serving our country! :)

Out of curiosity, do you know where you'll be going? I have quite a few PS3 friends in the military, too. Couple of them are in Borden, and I'm a stone's throw from Trenton.

Might be able to hook you up with some fellow gamers and some potential friends if you're in the same area :P
 
When I'm done my basic at St. Jean Sur Richelieu, I go to Kingston for ACISS training. As for where I'll be posted after that, I don't know. HOPEFULLY one of the CFB's in Ontario, as that's where I now live, and most of my family is in the GTA.
 
GTA = Greater Toronto Area :P Toronto + its surrounding cities like Scarborough and Mississauga and Markham. The majority of Ontario cities are packed along the border and Great Lakes, and over the decades, urban creep just kind blended all the cities together into one giant blob of GTA-ness.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top