M.i.a.

Spartacus_Legolas

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
1,697
Hello gals and gents.

For the next two weeks, gonna be missing in action for a bit. Won't be in game but, will be able to check the forums the odd time here and there.

Got a bunch of stuff I gotta do and needs my 100% attention. Real life calls.

I'll be back around in a bit :laugh:
 
Take your time Sparty. :P

Don't think the divisions' going anywhere. Besides, Real life comes first. ;)

Best of luck!
 
Now I don't have to worry about getting Ramboed on Anzio as much. See you when you get back.
 
Hello gals and gents.

For the next two weeks, gonna be missing in action for a bit. Won't be in game but, will be able to check the forums the odd time here and there.

Got a bunch of stuff I gotta do and needs my 100% attention. Real life calls.

I'll be back around in a bit :laugh:

Finally paying more attention to the gf than the game? haha i kid.

See ya when you get back man.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top