F2P Engineers.

Captain Fr0st

Poster
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
158
F2P Engineers - dontcha love em?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpfNDAB34w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhGSzdY3wQ&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGHB9X2zFM&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siDLf5H7pMw&feature=relmfu[/ame]
 
Okay, the fourth had me laughing my ass off, but I'm also confused.

I thought like 90% of all FTP people went spi or sniper...?
 
Third one is dabes.

But don't most F2P's play sniper or pyro?
 
I love all engies.

but when i was F2P i played scout exclusively. Born pro, baby. Born pro.
 
Ah F2P. For all those people who didn't realize how awesome TF2 was back in 2007. (Or for those people who were up at 3AM on release day because they waited years for TF2 to finally come out)
 
How does it feel being F2P? i proudly got gifted my TF2 5 months before it came F2P :P
 
F2P, I wouldn't know, which is really ironic. I got into the beta as part of a promotional offering, then promptly set it down without ever trying it. It wasn't until an irl friend got me playing on Blackmesa that I ever played the game. Now I can't stop :)
 
I had TF2 the day before it became free. Only had approximately 3 hours of of real fun before the flood gates opened. ;)
 
Seems like me on the days I just don't care and I wanna get things done- #1 #2 dunno how I am to that #3... you want me to build a dispencer... look for where I put it 4# I rarely use wrangler but LOL that was funny
 
Ahh, F2P players... I got TF2 just as it got free, not sure what my first class was, but I think it was sniper. The good ol' days when every F2P was a noob. Including me. Well, I haven't changed that much except that I'm premium :)
 
Back
Top