Things I thought of when I was a kid but haven't bothered searching it up VERSION II

Mush

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
1,229
How the hell do they put those toys in those kinder chocolate eggs?

What happened to the VHS?

How do people come up with a new language? How do we know what we are saying makes sense or not?

Anti-Social? or just silent? is there even such a thing as anti-social?
 
What happened to the VHS?

VHS was replaced by the dvd as the technology for dvds became cheaper. You can hold more information on a dvd and they are easier and cheaper to produce (now) than a VHS.

Anti-Social? or just silent? is there even such a thing as anti-social?

Anti-Social is a term that is misused a lot. The term anti-social is a diagnosis in psychology where the person is against social norms. It does not mean someone who does not socialize. An Anti-Social person will disregard any form of societal norms and do whatever they feel like doing. They are the people who will go into a shop or school and start slaughtering people for no real reason.


I could be wrong about the anti-social answer as I'm just going off what I remember learning in abnormal psychology last year without checking my notes.
 
VHS was replaced by the dvd as the technology for dvds became cheaper. You can hold more information on a dvd and they are easier and cheaper to produce (now) than a VHS.



Anti-Social is a term that is misused a lot. The term anti-social is a diagnosis in psychology where the person is against social norms. It does not mean someone who does not socialize. An Anti-Social person will disregard any form of societal norms and do whatever they feel like doing. They are the people who will go into a shop or school and start slaughtering people for no real reason.


I could be wrong about the anti-social answer as I'm just going off what I remember learning in abnormal psychology last year without checking my notes.

Allow me to add onto the bit bout vhs. The dvd was also a means of using better quality visual technology to enhance the overall viewer entertainment value. Not to mention that with the vhs tape, you always had to rewind the video cassette (which would take sometimes between 1-3 mins depending upon the length of the movie). With dvd, theres no need to rewind anything (since all the media is digitally stored on a disc, hence the name digital video disc). I hope this helps in the understanding.
 
If you ever buy a kinder chocolate egg, do yourself a favor & examine the outside of it (with the wrapper removed off it of course). If you look closely, there will be a line going from the top down the sides until it reaches the bottom. Now I havent personally seen this down (im sure its on an episode of "how do they do it?), but I believe that they have 2 half chocolate shells & put the toy in it (carefully), then seal it up with chocolate. Im sure theres a cooling period for the chocolate to keep the whole thing sealed properly.
 
If you ever buy a kinder chocolate egg, do yourself a favor & examine the outside of it (with the wrapper removed off it of course). If you look closely, there will be a line going from the top down the sides until it reaches the bottom. Now I havent personally seen this down (im sure its on an episode of "how do they do it?), but I believe that they have 2 half chocolate shells & put the toy in it (carefully), then seal it up with chocolate. Im sure theres a cooling period for the chocolate to keep the whole thing sealed properly.


They don't do kinder eggs anymore : ( Not in HK that is, not sure about other countries)
 
Ate one of those eggs today lol I am actually appreciating the chocolate in them now, not just the toy! (UK)
 
Anti-Social is a term that is misused a lot. The term anti-social is a diagnosis in psychology where the person is against social norms. It does not mean someone who does not socialize. An Anti-Social person will disregard any form of societal norms and do whatever they feel like doing. They are the people who will go into a shop or school and start slaughtering people for no real reason.


I could be wrong about the anti-social answer as I'm just going off what I remember learning in abnormal psychology last year without checking my notes.

You're correct, anti-social is misused all the time. The term people should be using is asocial.
 
Last edited:
1. the answer is 6?
2. the answer is 6?
3. the answer is 6?
4. the answer is 6?

also the meaning to life is 32
 
Not sure if its true, but I read a good while a go that USA is the only country that doesn't allow to sell kinder eggs due to a law that states something like this: "You cant have not edible in an edible."
 
How do we know what we are seeing through our eyes is actually a lie but not the truth but the lie is better than the truth and we are told it's the truth even though its a big lie???

HA MESSED UP YOUR MIND!!!
 
Last edited:
How do people come up with a new language? How do we know what we are saying makes sense or not?

Well this is what I think.

If you're coming up with a new language, the words and everything have never been spoken, or understood or taught before. You wouldn't know if it made sense because the person is making up the language and there is no way to say it doesn't make sense as long as the language is consistent in its spelling, grammar, and pronunciation.
 
Not sure if its true, but I read a good while a go that USA is the only country that doesn't allow to sell kinder eggs due to a law that states something like this: "You cant have not edible in an edible."

What are they worried someone's going to try to swallow it whole? :lol:
 
Back
Top