Rest in peace Twinkies

I honestly can't remember the last time I had one of those - best guess would be 2-3 years ago.

Truth be told I wasn't too into the whole Twinkie that much anyways.

Probably gonna miss the Ding-Dongs more :/
 
It's a brilliant move.

Go out of business, shut down everything. People in a mad crazy hype go by up everything that's left. I don't know who profits from it but they just did...huge.

By the end of the month someone will have bought them. It's guaranteed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1vYj0E2Hr0[/ame]
 
Ya one of my friends posted that people are so stupid enough to buy boxes of twinkies for $500. Man talk bout a massive profit margin. Now theres talks that Hostess is slowly coming back to life. They seriously need to get rid of their CEO & find someone who knows how to run a business.
 
There are multiple companies in communication with Hostess to buy the rights to continue their products. They aren't going anywhere.

(Spoiler alert: Budweiser is one of them. Beer battered twinkies!!!!)
 
A judge also forced the company and union to meet and try to stop the company from going belly-up, so there's that.

And another report of the upper management being total morons again, requesting nearly $2 million in bonuses recently...
 
It's a brilliant move.

Go out of business, shut down everything. People in a mad crazy hype go by up everything that's left. I don't know who profits from it but they just did...huge.

By the end of the month someone will have bought them. It's guaranteed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1vYj0E2Hr0

What if... people started turning into zombies BECAUSE the twinkies went out of business.. :o
 
Music, u read my mind. I was gonna say if twinkles do go away need to get woody harrelson to speak about it in his character Nebraska lol
 
thats what I first thought of too

actually something more like this came to my mind.
BFcYV.jpg
 
I'm probably the only one or one of few who doesn't care if they go out of business. I've never liked anything from Hostess nor Little Debbie.

But I'm sure they'll come back and be just fine, but owned by 50 different companies. lol
 
Back
Top