Speedy Recovery for CaptGoomba

Nomad.

Active Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2010
Messages
251
CaptGoomba from the DOD Div. underwent brain surgery yesterday so if you pray , please do so and let the positive energy flow :)
 
Oh wow! My thoughts go out to him. Any news on how he is doing?
Thanks Nomad for sharing this with us. Well, I'd rather have him not having surgery. But this way we can wish him luck.
Goomba, stay strong!!
 
I've never met CaptGoomba, but I will keep fellow clan members in my prayers.
 
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Goomba.
 
Is there a way were we can help Goomba financially? Maybe raise some money for his surgery?
 
I used to play with goomba every morning.. He is a awesome man. He may spam macaroni binds but, i never cared. His MG skills were awesome, just a lovely man. I hope he gets better. No, he will get better.
 
Goomba makes my early morning gaming interesting to say the least. Awesome guy and awesome admin. Get well soon Goomba
 
I've heard of him. I remember playing with him.


My prayers go out to you man. Come play DoD:S with us soon!
 
Is there any update on how Goomba is doing??

Known him from back in the day and can only wish him a speedy recovery
 
OMG! i hope hes ok! Capt. was the reason i joined EGO in the first place! tons and tons of good memories with that guy. Amazing role model and inspiration for me and many DOD players. Get well fast! Hope every things ok!
 
Wow. I don't know him, but that's some serious stuff right there.

Wishing you well, CaptGoomba. Stay strong. We're all here for you, buddy. :)
 
I dont really know him because im new in the clan, but my best wishes for him!, hope we can see him in the Battlefield again soon!.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top