10 man scrims are back!

Yes, it is for CS:Source. We also have a competitive scrim section in Ventrilo (Can only be used when scrimming).
 
We have Vent channels in the CS rooms for pick up games now. It's always a good idea to hang out in Vent but now even more since you could get asked to join a pick up game or start one up.
 
Hey FPS where do i put the maps that we have to download couldnt find the right spot.
thanks!
 
I was given the opportunity until my pc decided to seize. I think I have it fixed :/ Toss me an inv! (Thanks Snooch <3)
 
Looking forward to scrimming from time to time. If anyone ever needs a tenth, feel free to send me a message. If I'm not busy I'll usually join up.
 
Any possibility of there being 10 mans for csgo? >:D
 
I remember back in the day Zoomer, seaNNN, and everyone else and the scrim team. Those were the days .
 
We have had numerous 10 man scrims featuring eGO members since the launch of this new server! I highly encourage members who are interested in an invitation to play with us to add myself or fps on steam. Then we can send you an invite to the eGO 10 Man steam group. Hope to play with you all soon!
 
Send me an invite as well. Like Zimmy, if I am not busy, I will most likely join to even the teams.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top