S SnowCanary EGO Addict Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 1,193 Dec 1, 2012 #1 ...Wronskain to the TF2 Division! Wronskain said: Mario and Snow lured me into Foundry and beat me into submission Click to expand...
...Wronskain to the TF2 Division! Wronskain said: Mario and Snow lured me into Foundry and beat me into submission Click to expand...
S Stryker1 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,139 Dec 1, 2012 #3 Yay! Welcome to eGO, Wronskain!
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Dec 1, 2012 #5 omgcutiebaby, we have lots to catch up apon.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Dec 1, 2012 #7 totally did not see that coming /sarcasm
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Dec 1, 2012 #9 Welcome Wron! It's about time snookipie. Shall I start the countdown to Chels?
D Deathwing Rookie Joined Apr 18, 2010 Messages 79 Dec 1, 2012 #10 Now wron, go take back rank 1, we need someone in eGO on top!
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 1, 2012 #11 Despite what the roster says, I am the Council for TF2. Welcome. Obey my commands.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Dec 1, 2012 #14 Welcome, Wronskain! Mister Adam said: Despite what the roster says, I am the Council for TF2. Welcome. Obey my commands. Click to expand... Lies, all lies.
Welcome, Wronskain! Mister Adam said: Despite what the roster says, I am the Council for TF2. Welcome. Obey my commands. Click to expand... Lies, all lies.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Dec 1, 2012 #16 Kazoo said: Welcome, Wronskain! Lies, all lies. Click to expand... Kazoo is weird.
Mitsune Poster =(e)= Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 238 Dec 1, 2012 #20 Whaat? Wronskain in eGO? I never would have imagined this in my lifetime...