Right of Passage/Wisdom/EVIL

UberSoldier

Rookie
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
63
In everyones life there comes a time were a rich stuck up man/women decides if you need to have your wisdom teeth removed. My time had came and it was soo not welcome. I had all four thats right all four cut out this monday.... with that said I am still on a freakn liquid diet cause my mouth is swollen more or less shut and even if i could open it to put food in my mouth i couldnt chew it because of the pain, what im trying to say is.... if you come to this point in life, open the console, sv_cheats 1 and skip about 2 weeks ahead cause thats about how long you are going to be miserable!!
 
Pain Pills can only dull the pain. The biggest issue is that its a constant pain and you get VERY stressed out. I was lucky and only had 3 wisdom teeth. However, as my luck rolls I had crowding so had all 4 of my second bi-cuspids removed too.....that's 7 teeth in one day.

I blessed out, and I mean BLESSED OUT! my mother when she asked if I wanted a stake put in the blender. Oh man, Thats the closest I've ever come to knowing true hunger. ENSURE helped me get thru it. Any drug store will carry it. Even so I think I lost 24 lbs in two weeks.

GL.
 
Back
Top