Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 4, 2012 #1 for a new wallpaper. i figured you all would appreciate this.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Dec 4, 2012 #2 Appreciated. That guy made me laugh.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Dec 4, 2012 #3 Johnny bravo! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exe0IEB3hKs[/ame]
W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Dec 4, 2012 #5 jamilo5 said: needs more carl. Click to expand... carllllllllllll
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Dec 4, 2012 #6 I used to love Johnny Bravo!
A Andy Active Member Joined Nov 21, 2012 Messages 372 Dec 4, 2012 #7 Shiznoe said: I used to love Johnny Bravo! Click to expand... Yep, nice show!
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Dec 4, 2012 #9 Honorbound said: Never heard of him. Click to expand... That's almost weird as kazoo.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Dec 4, 2012 #10 Honorbound said: Never heard of him. Click to expand... ... *points at the door*
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Dec 4, 2012 #11 Oh, Mister Adam. XD That show was great. Wize said: That's almost weird as kazoo. Click to expand... Hey! At least I know who Johnny Bravo is!
Oh, Mister Adam. XD That show was great. Wize said: That's almost weird as kazoo. Click to expand... Hey! At least I know who Johnny Bravo is!
J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Dec 4, 2012 #12 Lol I forgot about this show till just now! Loved that cartoon!
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 5, 2012 #13 Finally got back on my main computer. Bringin' it back. <----
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 5, 2012 #14 Kazoo said: Hey! At least I know who Johnny Bravo is! Click to expand... Ouch.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 5, 2012 #15 Honorbound said: Ouch. Click to expand... need some aloe for that burn?!
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Dec 5, 2012 #16 The true Johnny Bravo.
J JTM Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 686 Dec 5, 2012 #17 Bravo was great in his day. Sad to see him on Boomerang with the Flintstones.
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Dec 5, 2012 #18 Funny how much he looks like....THIS guy...
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 5, 2012 #19 Mister Adam said: need some aloe for that burn?! Click to expand... Naw I got some, thanks.