How are you preparing for Dec 21, 2012? (Choose all that apply)

How are you preparing for Dec 21, 2012? (Choose all that apply)

  • Uh, do you know something I don't?

    Points: 46 12.3%
  • I'm playing as many games as possible before then.

    Points: 55 14.7%
  • Running around and screaming like a little girl.

    Points: 38 10.2%
  • It's probably just Pinky and Brain trying to take over the world again

    Points: 64 17.1%
  • No worries, Council is going to make it part of the OP:X division.

    Points: 96 25.7%
  • Stockpiling and hoarding!

    Points: 32 8.6%
  • Getting prepped to go Zombie Hunting the next day!

    Points: 115 30.7%
  • Meh, it's all just a bunch of mumbo jumbo hogwash.

    Points: 184 49.2%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 26 7.0%

  • Total voters
    374
Going to try to finish the Amusement Park before Christmas Eve for the Minecraft Division so that members of eGO May enjoy the creative rides that were made there :) and play tons of games before everything goes down town :3
 
I'm just gonna grab both of my M1911's, put a machete in a sheath around my belt and walk outside to hunt me sum zaambies
 
Not going to happen folks! The Mayans didn't have a Leap Year day in their calendar. I believe it was added about 500 years after their civilization died out so, if math serves, the day they have down would be back in July I think... So guess what? IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! Yay, we all survived so now lets go out and celebrate!!!
 
if we still alive for the 22, i will give to you guys a Steam Gift xD
 
Gonna play this all day long
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/ame]
 
Zombie hunting.


But, no, seriously, I will be zombie hunting. Whether or not the world ends.



It wont...not yet.
 
After the 21'st. Someone will come up with another dooms day date
 
lol the way i see it is the dude carved how many days into stone? he just got old and died after he chiseled out 12-21-12... but im still stocking up for the looting idiots, welcome to killing floor.
 
Fueling up my KAWASAKI VULCAN 1600cc Crusher !

Waiting for Maryland weather to get better so I can get some seat time. (You know how that feels dont you DragonD ? ) Loading up on as much internet time as possible because nobody can say when this world will end. Its a big rock floating in space and anything at anytime could happen. So, live life, have fun, for that day may never come - in our lifetime....

BC-MD.
 
It's all mumbo jumbo, the 7 prophecies haven't been fulfilled yet.
I did like the Pinky and the Brain option as well ^.^
 
Totally ready for the zombie apocalypse but that shouldn't be happening anytime soon so yea i'm gonna be packing for a trip out of town.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top