I have returned

TayntedSoul

Rookie
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
30
Hey everyone I have finally returned... for a while... I hope haha! High school graduation is almost here so I now have time to play some hardcore videogame-age... lets just hope I haven't lost any skills (I know I have) Appearantly alot has changed and things still look amazing :-) So in short...

I'm back ya'll
 
Welcome back mate! If you're not in a House yet take a look at all seven of them and join one :) Also be sure to use the 'tm' in your tag, we've been trademarked :)
EDIT: Feel free to ask help with anything :) Contact info in my sig ;)
 
Haha! Thanks for the kind words guys :) I'm happy to be back... now about the "Houses" thing? whats that all about?? Someone tell me :P or talk to me on MSN my addy is [email protected] so... the sooner the better cause I'm not going to go on Donner until I know exactly what I've missed and what I need to do :P
 
Welcome back Soul :) And someone will help you with the Houses Situation, Don't worry
 
Back
Top