D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Dec 10, 2012 #1 What do you like about winter? (choose all that apply) Thanks to Andythegamah from the TF2 division for this poll suggestion.
What do you like about winter? (choose all that apply) Thanks to Andythegamah from the TF2 division for this poll suggestion.
DJ Wolf Famous Joined Aug 16, 2012 Messages 570 Dec 10, 2012 #2 Mostly Spending more time with friends during the break.
R Raballer Poster Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 184 Dec 10, 2012 #3 I would've accepted, "Finals are Done."
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Dec 10, 2012 #4 Lol, I live in Houston, half these things don't apply. Unless you think 50 degrees is super cold I suppose.
Lol, I live in Houston, half these things don't apply. Unless you think 50 degrees is super cold I suppose.
D Drizzle! Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2011 Messages 2,024 Dec 10, 2012 #6 Bring on the snow.
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Dec 10, 2012 #7 Not a sport-sy guy. It never snows in CA. Love the holidays. Really is the most wonderful time of the year. My birthday's also on Christmas, so there's that too.
Not a sport-sy guy. It never snows in CA. Love the holidays. Really is the most wonderful time of the year. My birthday's also on Christmas, so there's that too.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Dec 10, 2012 #8 I live in Florida, so the pleasant weather I guess.
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Dec 10, 2012 #10 Southamerica bro, i still wish of seeing the snow and touching it one day , still here 17? is a freezer... we usually have 25? on december
Southamerica bro, i still wish of seeing the snow and touching it one day , still here 17? is a freezer... we usually have 25? on december
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Dec 10, 2012 #11 I <3 the cold of New Jersey winters ranging anywhere from 50 all the way down to -20
G Goyan-Tanuki Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 2,101 Dec 10, 2012 #13 Holidays in general :{D
X XavierB Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 2,409 Dec 10, 2012 #14 I be below the equator
P Pinstripe Famous Joined Sep 7, 2012 Messages 415 Dec 10, 2012 #15 I love winter sports but this winter does not apply since there is no hockey... Also, A Charlie Brown Christmas is the best Christmas movie ever.
I love winter sports but this winter does not apply since there is no hockey... Also, A Charlie Brown Christmas is the best Christmas movie ever.
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Dec 10, 2012 #16 I love winter, for a few reason. I love to snowmobile, tobboggan, and play hockey. I want to learn to snowboard soon. I also already hurt myslef this year tobbogganing
I love winter, for a few reason. I love to snowmobile, tobboggan, and play hockey. I want to learn to snowboard soon. I also already hurt myslef this year tobbogganing
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Dec 11, 2012 #17 I wished it snow where I live, southern cali.
T the fraggen dragon Poster Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 126 Dec 11, 2012 #19 I'd say the Satisfaction Of polishing of a five page research paper and drinking hot chocolate and playing new games with friends
I'd say the Satisfaction Of polishing of a five page research paper and drinking hot chocolate and playing new games with friends
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Dec 11, 2012 #20 Love the snow, love watching Hockey, love the time with family during the Holidays. Best time of the year. Needs more snow.
Love the snow, love watching Hockey, love the time with family during the Holidays. Best time of the year. Needs more snow.