R RezHD EGO Zealot Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 1,629 Dec 11, 2012 #22 The Holidays Mistletoe Holiday cookies! Yummy in my tummy! Holiday cartoons! Bring on the Grinch
G Gypsy EGO Zealot Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 1,580 Dec 11, 2012 #23 Family time, the holidays, and making Christmas cookies. I always bake a ton. So many delicious kinds - how can you make just one or two?! :w00t:
Family time, the holidays, and making Christmas cookies. I always bake a ton. So many delicious kinds - how can you make just one or two?! :w00t:
S Sivik Poster Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 221 Dec 11, 2012 #24 I live in Texas. It has been cold two days and I am already tired of it.
Kerri Thread Junky Joined Dec 7, 2011 Messages 773 Dec 11, 2012 #25 Holidays, snow, cookies and snow days ( Although we rarely get any ) Love the season, hate the cold.
S Stryker1 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,139 Dec 11, 2012 #26 Holidays, snow, and snow days
C crazywacko Famous Legacy Members Joined Mar 20, 2011 Messages 538 Dec 11, 2012 #27 i dont mind snow but its murder on my wifes health
D Dr3am EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 16, 2012 Messages 8,514 Dec 11, 2012 #28 snow, snow days and holidays
S sgtdan707 Active Member Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 366 Dec 11, 2012 #29 NO! I look at the calander and it says 12/11/12. I step outside and say, WHY IS IT SO HOT! Florida......... :facewall:
NO! I look at the calander and it says 12/11/12. I step outside and say, WHY IS IT SO HOT! Florida......... :facewall:
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Dec 11, 2012 #30 I'm alllll about the Holiday Cookies. LOL (goes back to baking like a keebler elf)
N NoveaStar Forum Fiend Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 595 Dec 12, 2012 #31 Holidays make me sad and I hate the cold!!!!! time to HIBERNATE!
F Fatality Active Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 290 Dec 12, 2012 #32 It's My Birthday on the 12th December
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 12, 2012 #33 Mayans. 'nuff said.
Deflagrate Rookie Joined Dec 10, 2012 Messages 88 Dec 12, 2012 #35 mwjhnsn said: Lol, I live in Houston, half these things don't apply. Unless you think 50 degrees is super cold I suppose. Click to expand... Hey it was in the 30s yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it will be in the 70s soon.
mwjhnsn said: Lol, I live in Houston, half these things don't apply. Unless you think 50 degrees is super cold I suppose. Click to expand... Hey it was in the 30s yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it will be in the 70s soon.
P PledgeToDeath Rookie Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 60 Dec 12, 2012 #36 Mainly the fact that I don't see my girl friend much and I see her over christmas/holiday times a lot so I actually can't wait. XD
Mainly the fact that I don't see my girl friend much and I see her over christmas/holiday times a lot so I actually can't wait. XD
D Da Man Who Did Da Ting Active Member =(e)= Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 320 Dec 13, 2012 #37 Mostly the winter sports, snowboarding, freestyle skiing, and also renting cabins with a buncha friends and sitting around the fire!
Mostly the winter sports, snowboarding, freestyle skiing, and also renting cabins with a buncha friends and sitting around the fire!
K Kwinky Panda I made one post Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 13 Dec 13, 2012 #38 I love winter!!! because you can have SNOWBALL fights with friends and family!!!
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Dec 13, 2012 #39 Christmas music, eggnog, fresh cold air outside, warm indoors and hot chocolate.
R racing88 Thread Thumper Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,023 Dec 14, 2012 #40 basicly i like winter only because I can drive a car on ice