R Raze! I made one post Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 13 Dec 14, 2012 #41 My daughter likes winter because of the snow; I'm not such a big fan anymore.
P Parvovirus B19 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,747 Dec 14, 2012 #42 What do I like about winter? I see you left out the option of wearing long pants, so I dont have to shave my legs now!
What do I like about winter? I see you left out the option of wearing long pants, so I dont have to shave my legs now!
S Sgt. Flathers Poster Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 247 Dec 15, 2012 #43 Best part of winter? It's ski season Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mountain to shred
H Hadoken I made one post Joined Feb 19, 2012 Messages 21 Dec 16, 2012 #45 HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SNOW YET IN WISCONSIN.. no fair
M Maxgage Famous Joined Dec 11, 2012 Messages 548 Dec 27, 2012 #46 snow!@ I live in Missouri so if it does expect it to be in the summer! lol