Hope this is the place to introduce myself,
Name's cushycush who normally doesn't pay for games, but decided to buy day of defeat source again since I had so much fun playing it back in high school.
Played 1.3, then source came out and loved both. Just had my first game since 4 years and loved playing on your server. Mature players who can respect everyone and focus on game.
Great community here at eGO, was a clan leader for a hl2 mod called zombie panic source. The community there wasn't for me but the game was fun nevertheless.
I have experience in hammer sdk, phpbb forums, server plugins (new at coding but familiar in installing them), and doing well in hl2 games xD. Unfortunately have only few hours a week to play now. Will be on your avalanche server most of the time.
Perhaps if you guys get to see me on at times, I will love to apply and wear the tag XD, good to know people when I play.
Tnx for readin :drool:
Name's cushycush who normally doesn't pay for games, but decided to buy day of defeat source again since I had so much fun playing it back in high school.
Played 1.3, then source came out and loved both. Just had my first game since 4 years and loved playing on your server. Mature players who can respect everyone and focus on game.
Great community here at eGO, was a clan leader for a hl2 mod called zombie panic source. The community there wasn't for me but the game was fun nevertheless.
I have experience in hammer sdk, phpbb forums, server plugins (new at coding but familiar in installing them), and doing well in hl2 games xD. Unfortunately have only few hours a week to play now. Will be on your avalanche server most of the time.
Perhaps if you guys get to see me on at times, I will love to apply and wear the tag XD, good to know people when I play.
Tnx for readin :drool:



















TY for the invite.

