Which game to buy?

Which game do you think I should get?

  • Halo 4

    Points: 11 35.5%
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II

    Points: 9 29.0%
  • Far Cry 3

    Points: 18 58.1%
  • None/Others.. Please explain.

    Points: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
Mmm, though decision. Halo 4 for campaign AND multiplayer, or Far Cry 3 with possibly the best campaign but not so much of a multiplayer.
 
Far Cry 3 = Better then Black Ops 2 + Halo 4
 
Just bought Black Ops 2 today, pretty bad ass game I would recommend it.

Ah yeah it's a great game. Not worth the 55 euro. But then again, no game is worth that much money. Only FIFA is worth the price, in my opinion.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II is great, but not if you play it daily. At least, I tend to get pissed at almost anything once my KDR drops below 1. Or around 1 actually. Black Ops II has so much annoying aspects to it. Look at the 78% of all the players, camp. Using Bouncing Betties, Shock Charges ( gotta admit, shock Charges are bad ass ) and Flack Jacket. It's one of those "Call of Duty's" again. So many people that camp, so many people that use ridiculious perks to enhance their strength. Okay, you can call it smart but come one. Being practically immume to grenades is a bit sad. I'll definitely buy this game, once it's cheaper or second hand. Until then, I'll play Black Ops II at my friend's house with a lot of enthousiasm. I really like the game, but it doesn't really suit me.

Got to love the Cloud option Xbox has used, so players can download their profile on another Xbox. This way I get to play on my own account at a friend's house, leveling for myself. Not for his guest profile.
 
If you're looking for a game with solid graphics, gameplay, story, etc., then you can't really go wrong between Halo 4 and Farcry 3. I see you've chosen Farcry 3, and I'd endorse that decision; it's more novel than another halo installment, and the overall gameplay features will leave you happy you spent the money on it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top