Original songs

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to share some songs I wrote and performed live with you guys. There's only two videos that I have. Let me know what you guys think!

This first video has two parts, the first one is myself and a few friends performing a song that I wrote. The second part is the Gospel Singers from the University of Oregon. Also note... that my song is first and only 4 minutes, so don't be scared by the "length" of the video.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPUj-4Bx5A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPUj-4Bx5A[/ame]

This second video was performed June of 2011. It's only me singing, and a friend of mine on the piano.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgbYXoeP6s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgbYXoeP6s[/ame]
Again, thanks for watching and let me know what you guys think
 
Last edited:
You've got a great voice LaughingStock. I don't know too much about Gospel music and it's not really my style, but I can tell when someone can sing well. Keep doing your thing man!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top