HORRIBLY cheesy songs you love.

Thunderhorse

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
1,294
Okay cmon guys lets own up to those songs that you know are cheesy and lame beyond all belief but yet you still love them to death for some reason. God bless the 90's

My list includes but is not limited too.
Africa-Toto (thanks scrubs for that one)
Bicycle-Queen
Blue-Eiffel 65
Heaven-DJ Sammy

Got more up my sleeve but I thought that was enough humiliation for one night.
 
[link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Os4rKtzB4js]Octopus's Garden[/link] Or just about any other Beatle's song. Sure, they're considered a classic band... but one has to admit, some of their songs are pretty silly :P
 
The sun always shines on tv by Aha.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1pb1IZcaiQ[/ame]

I like it so much I even made a, really cheesey electro, remix of it a few years ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wbIJEmF6o[/ame]
 
WOW... Aqua.... WOW...
I Have to admit I have Roses are red on my ipod.
I didn't think we were going to plunge that far down...
LOL... gosh
 
Hmm...
Ah Ha- Take On Me
Haddaway- What Is Love
Kansas- Dust In The Wind
House Of Pain- Jump Around <-- always will stick
 
im gonna have to agree with Skipper on Dust in the wind, though i do like the guitar in it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top