They must be spies...

Mr. Monday

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,814
This is what happens on late night arena.

And yes, I'm aware my editing is bad. I'm sorry :O

Edits: My video is broken O_o

everyone vanished. I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow.
 
C1FEDEFA7A51F0ADEF1041CC1A39EABB24EAF266


In the meantime, have a screenshot :P
 
the best part was when I said there is a spy disguised as a soldier on the top and you all shot at me xD
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DKeojcxvI[/ame]

My favorite scene from the whole night.
 
Last edited:
We all went up against the walls and prayed like mad.

XD That we did.

Surprisingly, I did not get covered in Jarate, but that was probably cause I was farther in the room.

It was the best round of Arena that night.
 
That was awesome, We had a great time. Glad I got to be part of the strike crew to kill the Demo. We were all like "Shhh! Shhh!" I tried not to laugh over mic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top