Long time no see, I just saw a pair of eGO people in Planetside 2, and I remember all the good times I had with you guys. So I decided to log on my account that I still have on here (Suprised I still remembered the info for it) and just came up to say hi and see how everything and everyone was doing and if any of the people I used to play with are still in here and still playing..
I think I might come back from being inactive for Planetside 2, since I'm playing that quiet a bit now.
Hope you all have a fun and happy new years. - Hope to see you all on the battlefield.
I think I might come back from being inactive for Planetside 2, since I'm playing that quiet a bit now.
Hope you all have a fun and happy new years. - Hope to see you all on the battlefield.











