So long.. farewell

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
I get to make one of these threads since I'm council and I've been here a while.

I joined the community in the TF2 division. I played a lot of Jailbreak and moved over to CS:S. It was a great decision and I've really enjoyed leading this division.

Recently we have been reorganizing the divisional leadership prepping for some changes. I told the leadership team that I was stepping down a few weeks ago. Judge will do a great job to keep things running smoothly.

This is farewell for now. Take care everyone :)
 
I want to thank you Bear for your dedication to the CS:S division! You will be missed. Good luck out there Bud :)
 
Yeah bear seriously you did a great job leading this division. Hopefully I see you soon. Take care :(
 
Take care evilbear

I'll miss your cat threads

Thank you again for all of the wonderful plugins and technical work, we will miss you for sure and will never forget
 
It been great having you around, You will be missed.

Thanks for your dedication and all you have done for the CS:S division

Take care bear.
 
Cya later pilgrim.......

cowboy_sunset.jpg
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o48aZ_C52wc[/ame]
Ill miss you bear Q_Q farewell Mr. cat thread
 
damn dude, i like, idk.
i knew it was coming, but to actually have it happen.

i know this isn't a goodbye, but it still hurts.

i've known you since my e days. i started as tf2, played Jail, got addicted, switched.

:/

good luck to your future.
 
I joined the community in the TF2 division. I played a lot of Jailbreak and moved over to CS:S. It was a great decision and I've really enjoyed this division.

I though i was alone!, anyways, farewell and

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top