So long.. farewell

It totally suchks that you're leaving, but I hope you have a great life. Remember what is important, and never leave your friends totally behind in your life. See you when (not if) you come back.
 
Thanks you all your hard work Bear I will still enjoy my Caturdays! :(
 
All of your hard work and dedication is well noticed and greatly appreciated. You helped our community grow, and your leadership will be missed. I'm not worried however because I know the ones whom are stepping up are well qualified, and I trust them.

But as a member of our great division, we are going to miss you.
 
See ya Bear, been great serving under ya pretty much my whole time here! Great EC Advisor, great Dl, great Council!
 
Thanks for all the work you've put into this division!

Hope to see you around bear.
 
Enjoy a well deserved break. You helped make my first division a fun experience.
 
Best of wishes to your future and thank you for your dedication to the division!
 
Back
Top