I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&M1

I made one post
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
18
Hi , I joined eGO clan not long time ago and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with one thing. I would like to go rank up to support you guys out. I'm very active player and I go on forum a lot but I'm new so I don't think I'm noticed. I'm not sure what to do and how can I show you guys I will be helping you as much as I can.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks ,
 
aright , so it means i should just wait?

Thank you. Enjoy ur night.
 

That response could have been thought out a bit more...

@L&M, "falling under the radar" is something inevitable in an organization of this size with as many members per division. Your best bet at getting noticed is to make yourself known. Each division runs many events throughout the week. Attend them, enjoy them, have fun. If you have any issues there, a list of CSS Event Coordinators can be found sticked in this forum.

Moreover, every division also has ventrilo rooms. Utilize ventrilo. It's by far the quickest and easiest way to get noticed, get to know your fellow members, and to get to know other leadership members.

The primary and foremost important aspect of a member is to enjoy your time here. Getting in the servers, helping to fill empty servers, and helping to sustain struggling servers are always great methods of getting noticed as well. Doing so, while on ventrilo and enjoying each other's companies only helps your cause.

Bottom line: Get Ventrilo, enjoy your time here, and get in the servers.
 
Thank you C-whit thats very helpful and know i know what to do.
 
Here are a few links I looked up so that you can have quick access to different features that will help get you noticed. Most of the time, if you try to move up in rank - you won't. When you least expect it, you will get noticed for your everyday activities. Just remember to stay active in any way you can!

Hope to play in a server with you soon!
-Snooch


Great ways to get noticed:

Be Active in Ventrilo (Link Below for our Ventrilo Details)
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo

Be Active in Forums (Link Below)
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/index.php

Welcome New Members in the Application Section of Forum (Link Below)
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=636

Attend Division Events (Link Below for Details)
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228605

Be Active in eGO Servers (Link Below for All CS:S Servers)
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=css

Recruit! Recruit! Recruit! (Refer Players to Link Below)
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=application

Donate (Link Below)
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/payments.php
 
Last edited:
hehe snooch that actually true and smart:p so i guess I will just let it go and have fun in the game and also on the forum heh
 
Thanks for the great responses everyone. I believe L&M's question has been thoroughly answered so I am closing this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top