made another frag clip

D3RP MCHERP

Famous
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
469
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIeejdUFUzs[/ame]

So for the past month I've been making frag clips of TF2 since I haven't been able to actually play. I'm doing another one with a song I know you guys will love. ;) Also I still need some demos to work with, if you have any send me a PM or message me on Steam.
 
It was really great! Try to use NON-COPYRIGHTED songs if you don't want to get your videos removed.

I loved the old theme to it.
 
Really nice! I enjoyed the pyro airblasts and the soldier air shots. You should make a lengthy frag movie :P
 
Make a frag video with all the eGO prosnipuhs. (Me, You, Seph, Gaming, etc...)
 
Make a frag video with all the eGO prosnipuhs. (Me, You, Seph, Gaming, etc...)

ElCPi.gif


Its aquablue, kevimaster, Vulcanraven and myself
 
Last edited:
ElCPi.gif


Its aquablue, kevimaster, Vulcanraven and myself

Sorry mate, it's time for a new generation. Kevi hasn't even touched this game in forever, or at least last I checked. :P

Make a frag video with all the eGO prosnipuhs. (Me, You, Seph, Gaming, etc...)

And then a clip at the end of VP the scout killing all the snipers.
 
Also, I'll ad a few to the list.... Raynor, Roflcopter, Snowcanary, , Hollow.

Dominating someone in a pub is barely fair, I remember that dom and you got 2 assist kills with seph on it. Don't try to make yourself look pro xD
 
Back
Top