McQueen Poster Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 104 May 24, 2008 #1 Are we going to be setting one up? The Anzio server?? I noticed it's been offline/changing map all day...just curious if we're setting up a server to check out the beta.
Are we going to be setting one up? The Anzio server?? I noticed it's been offline/changing map all day...just curious if we're setting up a server to check out the beta.
A Alias[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 1,991 May 24, 2008 #2 I think we are, and if not, i'm sure that the Kustom Kettle has it's custom map server set to run the Beta. You can check that server out as well .
I think we are, and if not, i'm sure that the Kustom Kettle has it's custom map server set to run the Beta. You can check that server out as well .
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 May 24, 2008 #3 I hope we do, I think Anzio's gonna run Palermo.
Chuckles EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 1,597 May 24, 2008 #4 Anzio server is now beta test sever!!!