Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
129
Recently your fellow friend Aragorn has been away because of his acquiring of new games and activities. Among these is the new mod, ( More of a game IMO );
Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod.
Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod is basically Counter-Strike: Source except with the competitive aspects of Counter-Strike: 1.6 and the graphics of Counter-Strike: Source. Even better is the ability to customize the HUD from the angle your weapon points. Personally, The 1.6 angle for me works better, Along with the scopes, etc, etc, etc.
In my opinion it's alot more fun then CS:S, But that's just what I think. If we spread the word of Pro-Mod it's servers will fill and we can all enjoy it, All for free!
Not only is Pro-Mod free it is also easy to install (Other than a steam ID glitch that can be learnt about in the Technical Support section on the Pro-Mod Website) which saves alot of hassle.
So, That's all I have to say. If you like you can add me on steam and we could try out some other games I play if you have them and the time.
Here's the links to the essentials for Pro-Mod.
Website: http://cspromod.com/
Technical Support Thread: http://cspromod.com/community/forums/14-Technical-Support
Steam ID Glitch Thread: http://cspromod.com/community/threads/4759-Invalid-Steam-UserID-Ticket?goto=newpost#post89602

Thanks!
 
well, lacking any real explantion of what promod is aside from the lackluster descriptions I glimpsed from the wiki, which is really just looking at guns, couldn't care for it. Headshot damage values too low, and I really don't think it competes with cs:go for competitive play.
 
well, lacking any real explantion of what promod is aside from the lackluster descriptions I glimpsed from the wiki, which is really just looking at guns, couldn't care for it. Headshot damage values too low, and I really don't think it competes with cs:go for competitive play.

That's true, But many players believe that some of the aspects that were implemented in Global Offensive were 'copied' from Pro-Mod.
That's what I've heard anyway. Devsain says so.
 
whats with all these opinion threads, I mean i know everyone loves my opinion and i dont say that only because of my ego (cough jomi cough)

i suck at css, promod i still suck, noobmod still suck
#the more you know
 
whats with all these opinion threads, I mean i know everyone loves my opinion and i dont say that only because of my ego (cough jomi cough)

i suck at css, promod i still suck, noobmod still suck
#the more you know

wat.

I just wanna know what everyone thinks about this, Whether it might succeed or die hard.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top