fishing

EASY_KILL

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
966
was just wondering if anybody where fishing a bit in there spare time.. I know some of u live in the best fishing countries in the world. I mostly fish after pike and carp.. and a little bit of put and take fishing here,s a couple of fish I've caught. and also here,s a picture of how it looks when I'm all set up for one of my longer fishing sessions "at least 2 days".
 
Last edited:
Damn, couldn't find the pictures of the time i went with my dad. We caught some smaller fish, nothing big. They were about 4-5kilograms each
 
ok in wich country do u fish and what do u fish after i recently got in to carp fishing but i haven't caught any yet hoping to hear from somebody that knows about carp fishing maybe 2 get some pointers 2. :-)
 
I as so jelly of you.. I havent been camping in 5 years T.T
Biggest I've caught was 3-4 foot Muskie. I also managed to catch a fawn (baby deer) in my tent accidentally.
 
Well, the Green River near me has an biannual salmon run as well as steelhead, so there's that. Only time I've actually caught a fish lately was a couple years ago when I caught a female pink salmon who was going upriver to spawn, weighed around 5lbs or so IIRC.

Past that it was sad little things from Lake Tapps like carp and perch, and that was when I was a kid. Would really love to go on a two day trip out to fish the ocean a bit though, either tuna or salmon or god knows what.
 
yeah ive also tried to fish for salmon but it didnt yield anything would love 2 catch one i hear they have alot of fight in them... or one of the muskies you're talking about they are like the biggest of the pike species ive heard.
 
Love fishing, can get a bit frustrating when the hook gets stuck in the corals and we have to change the line, we used to fish then use them to make fish soup, caught a baby shark once but we feel sorry for it so we let it go
 
Lakes/ponds:
Large mouth bass
Rainbow trout
Bluegill

Rivers/streams:
Steelhead
Salmon
Brown trout

Delta/bay:
Striped bass
Sting Rays
Leopard sharks
 
I've fished a few times in my days, it's really relaxing. Whatever I catch I just throw back in the water, mostly there to get away from the city life.
 
well it was called put and TAKE so i would feel stupid if i didn't take them home and smoked them and afterwards put them on the barbecue with some garlic and salt and pepper :-P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top