Who will be playing in Super Bowl XLVII?

Who will be playing in Super Bowl XLVII?

  • Baltimore and San Francisco

    Points: 52 14.6%
  • Baltimore and Atlanta

    Points: 23 6.4%
  • New England and San Francisco

    Points: 75 21.0%
  • New England and Atlanta

    Points: 33 9.2%
  • Mama says foosball is the devil

    Points: 82 23.0%
  • No opinion

    Points: 92 25.8%

  • Total voters
    357
First post, wewt. I am pretty sure the 49'ers are gonna romp the falcons and as good as the ravens are playing I don't think it'll be good enough to take out the Patriots.

The Falcons, 9ers game should be closer than a romp. Both teams have the ability to play at a high level. Atlanta has beaten teams that the 49ers have lost to and the 49ers haven't played well when they aren't at home. Kaepernick has shown that he can be jostled by crowd noise. The Georgia Dome is going to be loud if the Falcons play like they did in the first half of last weeks game. I don't think it will be a blow out in favor of the Falcons either, but it should be a really great game to watch. If it becomes a fast paced game, which is what the Falcons are good at, I'd be worried about San Francisco's ability to keep up with the passing game. If the 49ers fall behind and Kaepernick forces throws into bad areas the Falcons secondary will pick it off. However, if 49ers are able to dictate the pace of the game with their 4th ranked running attack and the 49ers defense can keep the Atlanta wide-outs at bay the game will probably go to the 9ers. It will be interesting to watch, for sure.
 
All the teams I've started to root for in the play-offs have lost this year. Washington, Denver...can't seem to get a break!

I'm calling New England vs. San Fran. I think New England would edge them out (barely) and I think it would make for a great game!
 
Pfft who needs football when you could go on the Internet and watch people talk about football :p lol but no opinion here. 1 victory for 1 team doesn't affect me :3
 
49ers and Patriots, with my 9ers coming out on top.

I totally want another victory over New England, that way I can have round 2 of pay back to all those who made fun of me for liking for 49ers when I lived in New England.
 
here is some sound bites from the NFL :P

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE[/ame]
 
Obviously the Patriots (<3), as they are once again a dominant team this year. On the NFC side, the 49ers have proven to be a team to look for. Colin Kaepernick is ridiculously good.
 
I think SF will win, but it'll be very close - Kaepernick is a rookie QB in a big-pressure situation on the road, so I think that'll slow them down some.

I hope the Pats win - I'm certainly rooting for them :) If the Baltimore defense were at 100% I'd say they were the favorite, as NE's defense is too spotty. However, with the Baltimore D beaten up I don't think they can slow down Brady & Co. enough to keep the game within Flacco's striking range.

Interestingly enough, the spreads are very close for the SF-Atlanta game (-3.5 or -4 - which isn't much more than the 3-point home team bump). The Baltmore-NE game isn't as close (-8.5 or -10) but I think the AFC game will be a 7- or 4-pointer.
 
Let's go patriotsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 
I think That I will win personally :D cause im an EasyButton but then again MAMA SAID FOOSBALL IS THE DEVIL!
 
49ers and Ravens. i just want to see the harbaughs Go up against each other to see which brother is truly the best.
 
Seattle getting bumped after losing Clemons in the Washington game (still insanely angry about those field conditions; that wasn't grass, it looked more like sand for godssakes...) just put me into a depression.

One that's being treated by repeatedly slashing people in borderlands...
 
I wasnt a huge fan of football this/last year no clue why, Must be because i suck at madden :D
 
I think Baltimore and Atlana will be the ones in the Super Bowl.. although I truly wished the Seahawks would have made it.. Bad call bad plays that ended it for them. Oh well.. maybe next year...
 
Back
Top