Who will be playing in Super Bowl XLVII?

Who will be playing in Super Bowl XLVII?

  • Baltimore and San Francisco

    Points: 52 14.6%
  • Baltimore and Atlanta

    Points: 23 6.4%
  • New England and San Francisco

    Points: 75 21.0%
  • New England and Atlanta

    Points: 33 9.2%
  • Mama says foosball is the devil

    Points: 82 23.0%
  • No opinion

    Points: 92 25.8%

  • Total voters
    357
I think Baltimore and Atlana will be the ones in the Super Bowl.. although I truly wished the Seahawks would have made it.. Bad call bad plays that ended it for them. Oh well.. maybe next year...

^this yeah too bad about the hawks although that was a close game and it had me on the edge of my seat all the way to the end.
 
I live in Arizona. Arizona Cardinals have turned me away from watching sports.
 
I'm not a 100% American Football fan, but I believe Baltimore and New England must play for their conference's championship first.. In which case, I hope Ray Lewis breaks Tom Brady's neck! <3 RAVENNNNNNS!
 
First post, wewt. I am pretty sure the 49'ers are gonna romp the falcons and as good as the ravens are playing I don't think it'll be good enough to take out the Patriots.

^This. 49ers vs Patriots.
 
I hate the thought of it, but it looks like Orioles / Niners to me, and the Orioles will win (it will not be close). You can quote me.

The problem is, the ex-wife loves Baltimore (dunno why - she's from Texas) and I hate the Niners going back to my school days in the Bay Area. I've got no one to root for.

Papa
 
Thomas Edison didn't invent electricity. Your momma invented electricity. THOMAS EDISON IS THE DEVIL!

Twas impossible to resist.
 
I don't watch TV and my mama said football is the devil. I don't know if that's true, but the commercials sure are.

Blah, I just download TV shows. Why watch live anymore?
 
I don't know, but I'll definitively watch the African Cup (Real football :))
 
YEE YEE da bay area gona take it home NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
Super bowl, as in a large bowl of soup? Sounds delicious.

EDIT: I was told this was actually about football. It's that one game where you kick a ball around a huge field and into the goal right? It's pretty fun, but I like Ultimate better.

EDIT EDIT: American football? I don't know what you're talking about...
 
I only enjoy soccer...or as me and the rest of the world call it; football.

How American football became "football" is beyond me--you barely use your feet in the game. ;)
 
Back
Top