It's here! ♪ Karaoke Night! ♫

Might have to show up to this just to belt Georgia on my Mind by Ray Charles.
 
I might actually make it to this one!

Since I've never been to one before, do I need to find a karaoke version of a song I want to sing, or are these going to be played by some leader of the night?

Due to Ventrilo's lag and whatnot, we cannot have someone playing songs for others. You're free to find a karaoke version of the song or just use the song in the background and sing over it. Many people sing without any background; it is entirely up to you.
 
By the law of Karaoke, All leadership that goes there has to sing.
 
Gotta say, I'm pretty hyped to hear spidey sing again, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=pEobKhVZduo"]t'has been way too long[/ame]
 
TaW2_1500x1500.jpg
 
I think it was a toss up between the Barney Song, and the Valentines Song...
 
5ever Caelestis. :D This was a lot of fun. Cannot wait til the next one. Gonna sing another...6 songs. :P
 
Quick question for regulars of this event, is anyone trying to send speech & music thru Vent? I gave it a whirl for last nights & during my testing found that the voice was actually delaying behind the music. I ended up doing a walk around ( I just used Audio Repeater 1 & 3 steps of the below video & had my headset mic right up to the headset, worked in a pinch) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6EirTUk94"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6EirTUk94[/ame]

I haven't tried this option [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNXNMQJKfE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNXNMQJKfE[/ame]

Just curious 'cuz that's how I work & thought it might be useful to others down the road.

As for me my "singing" days are now likely behind me, since I hit the trifecta (at least for me)
Doing a Tribute version by Mot?rhead of a song written by the Ramaones, about the Ramaones ( 2 great bands covered in 1 shoot) & in classic Ramones fashion it clocked in under 1:30 of play time . [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTAWJo1GESI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTAWJo1GESI[/ame]

Once again an interesting event & mix of song choices.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top