Neo Tokyo releases update in preparation of being released on Steam

Aw man...my house is already a mess and I'm way behind on multiple projects...oh well.... JINRAI!!! FTW!!!
 
Downloaded and installed, only to find out I can't launch without SDK Base. Installing that now. Hehe.
 
YES! YES! YES! Inject it into my veins

iZrJQyp.gif
 
I played this back when it first came out, but it's been a while. Maybe I'll download it again. Will it be free on Steam?
 
Is anyone going to play or is currently playing NeoTokyo? I am seriously terrible at fps games, but I love this mod and I would like to play with other eGO players.

I played this back when it first came out, but it's been a while. Maybe I'll download it again. Will it be free on Steam?

Yes
 
Im glad that you guys have talked about this topic. Ive heard bout it for years, but now just finally seeing gameplay of it. Frankly looks like a tokyo version of CS:S to me. Just my 2 cents.
 
Im glad that you guys have talked about this topic. Ive heard bout it for years, but now just finally seeing gameplay of it. Frankly looks like a tokyo version of CS:S to me. Just my 2 cents.

I would say it is better. More like INS than CSS. No crosshairs unless zoomed. We need to plan a trip or a vent channel for this and get a little play time.
 
I would say it is better. More like INS than CSS. No crosshairs unless zoomed. We need to plan a trip or a vent channel for this and get a little play time.


I like the Find the Ghost game mode: seems to foster a more team-oriented need than most other FPS; not that other FPS's don't benefit from good teamwork, but in NT it's almost necessary.
 
You're right. But even when you don't have the ghost the team work is better. I think its a mixture of the play style and the map styles. You don't run around as much as other games cause that gets you dead. It has a little more of a creep and peep feel if you know what I mean.

Anyway, yes this game is free. It's being released by Steam's Green-light Project. If you know nothing about this you should look into it. I found my new favorite game Heroes & Generals thru Steam's Green-Light.

Anyway, I hope this generates enough energy for them to make a new game play mode. The Ghost was such an original idea i would like to see the stage two concept.
 
Last edited:
I love this game. Its different than the average FPS, but totally worth getting into.
 
i remember when we had servers for this game! i was so sad when that ended! i am so stoked!
 
What!!??? I thought they couldn't do it due to an old SDK or some such!!??
 
Back
Top