- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 291
so as Gamer sat in his cold damp dark room with nothing to do on his humble laptop, he thinks of the idea to start a pointless one word story you all participated in when you were at least 7 or even 26. So why not bring the stupidity here to our humble little clan.
If you have never partook in a 1 word story or just forget becuase your getting old...er here's how it works.
1. person starts a story by saying one word, as time progresses the next person will continue off that word by adding another word.
EX.
Bob: I
Carl: went
Bob: to
carl: the
Bob: store
2. Try not to go mush brain on the participants and say something completely random in the sentence.
EX.
Bob: I
Carl: Went
Alfred:BALOGNA
Bob & Carl: . . . no Alfred . . . no
Alfred: trolololol
3. Remember all those rules about writing you learnt in school? Well forget the one about " run on sentences " and make a whole sentence like 5 paragraghs if you want. Or even 3 words.
4. Have fun and don't be afraid to add to the story
well I'm not gonna start since I don't want that responsibility so you all can start it yourselves :thumbup1:
If you have never partook in a 1 word story or just forget becuase your getting old...er here's how it works.
1. person starts a story by saying one word, as time progresses the next person will continue off that word by adding another word.
EX.
Bob: I
Carl: went
Bob: to
carl: the
Bob: store
2. Try not to go mush brain on the participants and say something completely random in the sentence.
EX.
Bob: I
Carl: Went
Alfred:BALOGNA
Bob & Carl: . . . no Alfred . . . no
Alfred: trolololol
3. Remember all those rules about writing you learnt in school? Well forget the one about " run on sentences " and make a whole sentence like 5 paragraghs if you want. Or even 3 words.
4. Have fun and don't be afraid to add to the story

well I'm not gonna start since I don't want that responsibility so you all can start it yourselves :thumbup1:





















