I need a new headset. Give me ideas.

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
So, I kind of dropped/threw my headset out of sheer anger/frustration/stupidity while talking on vent tonight.

Anyone have any recommendations for a decent headset under $75?
 
Sennheiser has some nice ones. Check the BH site for a huge selection.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Computer-Gaming-Headsets/ci/11115/N/4229247066

Just pick what you need/want and cross reference with newegg and amazon for prices and reviews.

The PC151 looks solid for the price. Though the 475 dollar one is drool worthy.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/492037-REG/Sennheiser_PC151_PC_151_Stereo_Headset.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...er_HME26_600_7_HME_26_600_7_Headset_with.html
 
I got me a 6$ headset. Sounds good, works good and feels good.

My 2 cents: Just buy the cheapest one you find, because all the extra 'features' are wants and not needs. :)

Personally, I feel that this 6$ pair of headphones is about the same quality as my old $50 headset, which broke within one month.

Good luck. ^_^
 
The Razer Carcharias headset is around $75 and is worth it in my opinion :thumbup1:
 
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-780-Surround-Headset/dp/B006ZS5ATM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358781374&sr=8-1&keywords=gamescom+780[/ame]

All I can say.
 
Don't buy headphones from japan. They suck.
I like japanese people, I just don't like their headphones.
 
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Connector-Headset-CA-9011112-WW/dp/B005QUQP7G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358882593&sr=8-2&keywords=corsair+2000[/ame] <link to headset

I know you're looking for under $75, but these headphone are amazing! I have the wireless version. the surround sound helps out so much with FPS games and the sound quality is amazing. comes with and equalizer software. Just throwing this out there in case you don't mind spending a few extra for some great quality
 
THe Corsair stuff is nice. I am eyeing that mechanical keyboard. Would definitely say try it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Venge...8&qid=1358882593&sr=8-2&keywords=corsair+2000 <link to headset

I know you're looking for under $75, but these headphone are amazing! I have the wireless version. the surround sound helps out so much with FPS games and the sound quality is amazing. comes with and equalizer software. Just throwing this out there in case you don't mind spending a few extra for some great quality
 
Back
Top