lolz.
Does CSGO have binds? I'm not sure why anyone hasn't asked this yet. It seems important considering that I wouldn't be playing CSS if there was not any binds.
I looked at the "Let's Play" crap on youtube and they used the 1 2 3 crap ... why? I don't want to spend 15 second per round picking out junk. I want to press 1 button and be done with it.
I was under the impression that CSGO would be awesome while CSGO was in development but once CSGO was finished it looked very very disappointing. Am I wrong? The graphics look better but everything else looks like dog doodoo.
Does CSGO have binds? I'm not sure why anyone hasn't asked this yet. It seems important considering that I wouldn't be playing CSS if there was not any binds.
I looked at the "Let's Play" crap on youtube and they used the 1 2 3 crap ... why? I don't want to spend 15 second per round picking out junk. I want to press 1 button and be done with it.
I was under the impression that CSGO would be awesome while CSGO was in development but once CSGO was finished it looked very very disappointing. Am I wrong? The graphics look better but everything else looks like dog doodoo.











