Pandora yall?

GunslingerXiX

Rookie
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
88
So, I'm stuck here at work, on my perpetual stake-out against the forces of evil, rocking my Dirty Heads station on Pandora. The question is does eGO Pandora? If so, what are some favorite stations, if not.. wtfycuz?
 
I was listening to some AC/DC earlier on pandora! \m/
 
I have a 10 years station that I always listen to ; It plays a lot of rock, hard rock, grunge, but also it plays stuff like Apocalyptica : Cello Band that plays rock and Lindsey sterling etc... lots of orchestral stuff.
 
KPOP

Dr. Dre RADIO

Panic! At The Disco

Say Anything

Hollywood Undead


^ Personal Favorites.
 
Coheed and Cambria

Childish Gambino

Prize Fighter Inferno

Modest Mouse

Aesop Rock

One Day As A Lion

Love me some Pandora.
 
To name a few:
Foster the People, Young the Giant, The Strokes, Cage the Elephant, Red Hot Chilipeppers, Arctic Monkeys... and so so many more. I listen to pandora all day at work :D
 
I have a Celtic Station, a Flogging Molly station, my dubstep station, my glitch hop station and my Breaking Benjamin station.

I also have three others that get deleted and made quickly.
 
well recently I've been listening to my

rave radio and club/dance radio
 
Nice, it seems as though we have a well rounded taste in music as a group. We need to find a way to make an eGO station!

Currently I have in rotation:

The Dirty Heads

Cake

Eric Clapton

The Rolling Stones

The Fratellis

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Rise Against

Minus the Bear



Keep em coming, I'm gonna check some of yours out to add some variation.
 
tNbIq.gif
 
Aw, I thought this was a Borderlands thread...

Ah well, I occasionally listen to Pandora. Generally classic rock stuff.
 
Pandora came pre-installed on my phone. I deleted it. It ran annoying background processes that served no purpose. More than anything it just bothered me. I listen to shoutcast instead, much better in my opinion, and it's not as much of a data hog.

Nice, it seems as though we have a well rounded taste in music as a group. We need to find a way to make an eGO station!

Well, we had a radio a while ago, maybe a year? It didn't work out I guess, because it no longer exists.
 
Ha, Pandora.

Nothing like a 20 hr iTunes playlist all for me.
 
I agree, a massive set playlist on random has its merits.. never something you won't enjoy, no adverts. But I gotta say, there are quite a few bands I've found via Pandora that I'm very glad I've stumbled upon. Besides, with 500GB of music, who has time to make all those playlists for different moods when its just as easy to click on my Dr. Dre station and know what I'm gonna get.
 
I'd have to Say i listen to a very Broad range of music Avenged Seven Fold, Skyrim Game music, Minibosses, And well... It was Skrillex but now its more of a mix of techno and dubstep Not much Skrillex on there anymore
 

Latest posts

Back
Top